Life Demonstration Church
Life Demonstration Church is a Christian Church, located in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Life Demonstration Church believes in what the bible says, “you are a gift. You’re his masterpiece.” They believe that giving God our time and attention is key to our success in this life. The purpose and passion that fuels Life Demonstration is for you to know and experience just how great he is in you. He has good plans and they are here to help. Service times are Sunday at 10 a.m. and Wednesday at 6 p.m.
Life Demonstration Church’s Belief
The foundation to this church is their belief in the following:
- Trinity: the belief in one eternal Gob, who is the creator of all things.
- Salvation: life begins when we acknowledge Jesus as our savior.
- Spirit Filled Living: living life through the wisdom and strength of his spirit.
- Healing: all health and healing is an intricate part of the gospel and is provided for all believers.
- Serving: a life that is focused on helping other is truly the richest life, just as Jesus came to serve, not be served.
- Fellowship: church is meant to be a place of encouragement and inspiration, refuge and restoration. Filling the great commission.
- Eternity: our eternal destination is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ
- the Future: Life Demonstration believes that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again, as he has promised.
Life Demonstration Church Ministries
Life Demonstration offers a multitude of ministries to fill anyone’s needs. Those ministries are as follows:
- New Creation Youth: held on Wednesday evenings, a big house party with food, Mario Cart, Ping Pong, Fuss Ball, and all the outside fun that the weather will allow for.
- Superkids: fun filled Sunday Mornings and Wednesday nights for 3 year-olds through 5th grade, and nursery for ages 0-2 years.
- Women’s Ministry: includes dinner, movies, spa time, and Pinterest projects, along with weekend getaways and ladies breakfast to share time and grow in faith together.
- Men’s Ministry: is a men’s breakfast, annual men’s retreat or just hanging out with the guys and growing in faith together.
- LDC Young Adults: a prayer group that meets every other Friday night at 7 p.m. to worship, pray and spend time with God together.
- Next Step: is all about becoming a part of the staff and leadership behind the church.
For more information on your Broken Arrow Church, contact Life Demonstration Church here.